Amaya Modular Bodice
Amaya Modular Bodice is from our Onyx Collection. It is constructed entirely by hand with stainless steel and black glass beads. Accented with hand cut mirror clusters and black crystals.
The top is fully lined by hand in luxurious velvet for your ultimate comfort.
* Velvet shoulder straps are adjustable up to 4" on each side and can be worn crossed over at back for tighter fit, making this piece fit a wide range of body shapes.
* Velvet lined shoulder pads and all tassels are removable. This top is compatible with any of our accessories from the Add-On Collection.
* Adjustable clasp closure at center back.
* Side panels are fully adjustable with lace-up cords and can expand up to 2 full sizes.
* For custom sizes, please contact us directly. We love to accommodate all humans, in all shapes and forms.
* This piece is entirely hand made.
* All beads are stainless steel plated, making this garter belt hypoallergenic and safe to wear on bare skin, for those with nickel allergies.
* Vegan ingredients, so no animals were harmed for your beauty.
* Made entirely by hand by our artisans. No factories, no middlemen. All our products are proudly ethically made.
Weight: 2.3 Lbs
Shipping Wight: 2.5 Lbs
All of our pieces are meticulously crafted by hand, then reviewed and cleaned by our design team prior to shipment. Our Body collection is more complex and we may request your specific measurements to ensure a perfect fit. Therefore, these items may require 3-6 weeks for shipment as they are made to order.
We will notify you with estimated shipping time within 24 hours of order confirmation.
In the unlikely event that shipping is delayed, we will promptly notify you with options.
We are positive you will be happy with the product quality and fit. But if for any reason you are dissatisfied we will accept returns for products that are unworn, with tags still attached. Please see policy below.
Our policy lasts 21 days. If 21 days have elapsed since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with tags.
Should you have questions about proper packaging for shipment, please contact us so we can advise you.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and of the refund approval. If approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, less the shipping cost.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you have not received a refund yet, please first check your account or credit card statement for pending transactions. Banks and credit cards often take several days to process refunds.
If you have still have not received your refund, please contact us at:
discover (at) objectanddawn (dot)com
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective. Send us an email to:
discover (at) objectanddawn (dot)com
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received and inspected, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 13428 Maxella Ave, #223
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning an item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service and/or purchasing shipping insurance.